960 Century Drive
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania 17055
At Diakon Adoption & Foster Care, we help to bring the meaning of family, permanency, and stability to the lives of countless children and youths who wait for adoptive or foster families. We are committed to uniting these children with families ready to share a life-changing experience - the gift of family - whether it be temporary until the child returns safely home or for a lifetime through adoption.
ADOPTION AND FOSTER CARE FACTS:
- There are 20,000 children in the PA foster care system; 5,000 of these children are available for adoption.
- Foster parents provide a safe, stable, and loving home to a child until he or she can be reunited with the birth family, or becomes available for adoption.
- Single, two-parent, or alternative-lifestyle family, regardless of race or age, can foster or adopt.
- You don't need a lot of money - per-diem foster care rates and adoption assistance are available.
- We've been successfully matching children and families of all types of backgrounds for more than 40 years.
Diakon Adoption & Foster Care has a long and proud tradition of working with gay and lesbian families in their quest to adopt, helping waiting children find the love and stability they need. And every year, our numbers grown stronger.
Legal & Financial » Adoption / Surrogacy