#210 - 1940 Lonsdale Ave.
North Vancouver, British Columbia V7M 2K2
I believe we are all born with an innate capacity for growth and healing but that it becomes obscured by the defensive barriers we build to protect ourselves from emotional wounding. Unfortunately, the walls we erect often block our capacity for joy and creative change as well. We may come to believe that we are victims of circumstance and have no power to change what's not working in our lives. It is my life's work to provide a safe and accepting environment where together we can identify your existing strengths and use these to transform current misperceptions and negative self beliefs into stepping stones to positive change and personal empowerment.
- Effective treatment for substance misuse and other compulsive behaviors.
- Family Therapy.
- Strategies for dealing with grief & loss, depression, anxiety & trauma.
- Self care for managing difficult physical conditions, i.e. chronic stress/fatigue, burnout or physical illness.
- More effective relationship skills
- Enhanced communication
- Greater emotional and physical intimacy
- Resolution of power struggles
- Comprehensive treatment of physical, emotional and sexual trauma
- Personal growth & development
- Enhance your creativity through art, journals, meditation and breath work
- Explore family of origin influences
- Improve self esteem and personal effectiveness
Directory Discount Offered10%
Sexuality & Adult » Art & Artists, Adult
Health & Medical » Mental Health Psychotherapy