Eugene, Oregon 97401
"Our caregivers reflect the diversity of our client population."
We are the first "gay and grey" providers of In-home services in Oregon. We do not just provide elder care, we provide care for all ages. Developmentally Disabled Spinal/Brain injury End-of-life care Surgery Recovery and more...
- Hourly in Home Program includes, but is not limited to:
- Mobility Assist /Exercise
- Personal Grooming/Hygiene
- Hair Care/Nail Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Planning/Preparation/Feeding
- Shopping / Errands
- MD Visits/Transportation/Escort
- Medication Services
- Pet Care
Alternative Care caregivers can even provide one-to-one service during hospital stays or after admission to an assisted living facility, ensuring to maintain the high level of personal care and companionship deserved.
Health & Medical » Nursing Homes Assisted Living
Health & Medical » Home Care