Irvine, California 92612
Irvine Counseling and Hypnosis
"A therapist that's easy to talk to; one who really listens to you, so that you feel heard and understood. A therapist who is caring, and gets results."
I have 27 years expertise in the Mental Health field, including 18 years as a Marriage and Family Therapist. My specialties include Clinical Hypnotherapy, Depression, Anxiety, Relationship issues, Life Transitions including GLBTQ issues. In addition, I also specialize in working with marital and pre-marital couples who want to make their relationship a happier one.
I am also a National Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Hypnotherapy and utilize medical hypnosis as an adjunct treatment in dealing with issues including stopping smoking, stomach/gastrointestinal problems including IBS, sexual dysfunction, self-confidence, test preparation, compulsive habit control, sports performance, weight management , insomnia, and memory difficulties.
I have a private practice in Irvine, CA, Irvine Counseling and Hypnosis, where I am privileged to assist individuals, couples, and families in finding more joy in their lives.
- MA - Transpersonal Psychology, Institute of Transpersonal Psychology, Palo Alto, CA
- MA - Music, Philadelphia College of the Performing Arts, Philadelphia, PA.
- California License in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFC31444)
- Certification in Clinical Hypnotherapy
- National Board Certified Diplomate in Clinical Hypnotherapy (NBCDCH)
- Clinical Member California Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
- Member American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
Specialization(s)GLBTQ, Marriage and Family Counseling, Clinical Hypnotherapy
Rates$150 / 60 minutes
Directory Discount Offered50% Off Initial Consultation-Please mention when calling.
Health & Medical » Hypnotherapy
Health & Medical » Mental Health Psychotherapy